• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2023 Official Holiday Raffle Thread
8 8

1,184 posts in this topic

On 8/15/2024 at 12:06 PM, speedcake said:

So I’d like to apologize to @HighRadArt and the rest of you great boardies for not having posted my mystery box loot before now. This year has had more twist and turns so far than an M night Shyamalan first draft. My books have been in four different states , two different storage units, a mountain cabin, hauled down the east coast along with all our other stuff and still not in a permanent home and this only August! 

My wife and I left NYC (hopefully temporarily) so she can be with her mom a while in Norway, we’ve had two deaths in the family, lost a family dog, and we are currently dealing with a new cancer diagnosis in my mother in law. It’s localized and we are hoping either surgery or chemo will get that sucker. She’s 83 this year and we’d like many more years with her, thanks.

I’ve already spent a month in Norway and am leaving Monday to spend two more! There are worse places, I’m sure.

anyway. Back in January I received a spectacular mystery box in the mail. This thing was HEAVY and completely, ridiculously amazing. I hope I got every book shot. I think I did, and sorry about the glare. 

again, really sorry @HighRadArt that it took me so long to finally show it off.

IMG_2971.jpeg

IMG_2972.jpeg

IMG_2973.jpeg

IMG_2974.jpeg

IMG_2975.jpeg

IMG_2976.jpeg

IMG_2977.jpeg

IMG_2978.jpeg

IMG_2979.jpeg

IMG_2980.jpeg

No worries and sorry for all the problems.  Life seems to manage to get in the way sometimes.  I had forgotten what I had sent so glad to see the pics.  Already working on the next box...