• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I am logged in to my account
1 1

2 posts in this topic

I am logged into my account using the verifying app with serial numbers.  I check out the graders notes and download a copy of my books image.

However after inputting 3 books it doesn't allow you to search for some time later a note pops up and advises that it's limited to do with security. 

Just trying to get scans of all my books in a timely matter.  With 12 plus books this will now take me hours or even days.

This needs to be lifted and available 

• Administrator

Unfortunately these limits are in place to prevent bots from scrubbing through our data. All customers including dealers have limits in place on their accounts to how many certification numbers they can look up within a set timeframe. We will not be able to lift or amend these limits unfortunately. We thank you for your understanding. 

As a reminder, these images are intended to be used for potential purchasers to use for verification of the collectible is as described by the seller. These certification images are not intended to be used for sales purposes. If you do was images taken for each of your submissions while in our custody that you can use for sales, I would suggest trying our imaging service. 

We thank you for your understanding.