• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PSA 10 to CGC Crossover with same grade or higher but only CGC 10 black label pristine?
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Hi guys, can someone give a bit clarity on this topic - i am thinking of submitting a bulk order of PSA 10 graded lorcana cards to CGC crossover with option "same grade or higher".   If i do this, is it possible to tell CGC to crack the psa 10 cases for CGC 10 Pristine black label *only*, and leave it as PSA 10 and not do anything if the grade is CGC 10 gem mint?   I dont want cgc to crack psa 10 cases if they will only give cgc 10 gem mint instead of black label  pristine.  

I understand the value of psa 10 vs cgc 10 pristine is debatable, i am only looking for detail on how cgc operates if i do crossover with same grade or higher with psa 10 cards.  

Thank you and have a happy holiday! 

Edited by gagaliya

Ive asked customer service and their answer was that you cannot specify "higher" grades only. It has to be same grade or higher, and "same" refers to the number, not the title of the grade. No idea why they would have this policy but whatever. They are just turning away business that has a chance of requiring very little work on their part, i.e. not having to cross the card at all.

Edited by critt