• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just rented FF movie

137 posts in this topic

All the comic book movies have been excellent so far. Plus, they make buying comics as investments an even better choice.

Loc: Shyster City, Sweetheart 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Is Shyster a nice place to live?

Best place ever for Gypsies, Tramps & Thieves. thumbsup2.gif

I bought the bootleg FF movie off a witch doctor who came by our construction site on Roosevelt Island.I thought it was pretty good,not a great movie,but pretty enjoyable............it was kinda like watching MST3K though.......with all the human heads at the bottom of the screen......... insane.gif

Heheheh.....That's funny. Was there any one in the movie theater shouting, "Watch out Invisible Girl, he's going to blast you!!!"
No,it was a pretty mellow audience,no screaming babies,cell phones going off,drunks vomiting....but they laughed alot..it had to be taped in Rhode Island....it was just the human heads at the bottom of the screen that made me think of MST3K......man,I miss that show... thumbsup2.gif

It was kinda like being in a movie theater with 2 of your most obnoxious friends.......do you remember "Manos,Hands of Fate"?or the Gamera movies?That is some funny stuff,bud............ thumbsup2.gif

Manos is hilarious. I remember the guy who had the room next door to me in my fraternity owned it and we would watch it all the time when we were bombed. cloud9.gif I have to say though, "Mitchell" is my all time favorite.

Have you guys seen the "shorts" collections? I have the first two and they are, hands down, the most entertaining MST stuff out there. WAY better than any of the proper movies.

It was kinda like being in a movie theater with 2 of your most obnoxious friends.......do you remember "Manos,Hands of Fate"?or the Gamera movies?That is some funny stuff,bud............ thumbsup2.gif

Manos is hilarious. I remember the guy who had the room next door to me in my fraternity owned it and we would watch it all the time when we were bombed. cloud9.gif I have to say though, "Mitchell" is my all time favorite.

Have you guys seen the "shorts" collections? I have the first two and they are, hands down, the most entertaining MST stuff out there. WAY better than any of the proper movies.

Are those shorts included on the DVD's?I agree,the shorts rocked,remember the 50's nuke short Duck and Cover?..........too funny acclaim.gif

Are those shorts included on the DVD's?I agree,the shorts rocked,remember the 50's nuke short Duck and Cover?..........too funny acclaim.gif

I am not sure if they are on DVD. I rented them a few years ago on VHS and made copies.

I actually haven't seen the nuke one. 893whatthe.gif My favorites are "keeping clean" and "why study industrial design".

Amazon has a few...

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search...x=9&Go.y=10

My favorite short is The Days Of Our years ("Hey! its T-bone Burnett!" and "gentle pressure").

You know I STILL have not seen that B Natural one. frown.gif