• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

In CCS Pressing the entirety of November
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Hi CGC,

My Submission #4348170 has been “CCS in Process” since 10/31/23. According to the website this turnaround time is generally only 15 days. I can account for the holiday and such, but is there a time frame this should be expected to move to grading?

Thank you in advance for a response.

Evan Haworth

• Administrator

Hello Evan,

Great question! Our posted pressing turnaround time does not mean pressing will be done in 15 days. It actually states that the turnaround time for the total submission will be whatever the grading tier is PLUS that 15 business days. Most submissions do not finish through pressing in that timeframe but that is because once they are completed, they are bumped to the front of the grading line for that same tier of service. 

There is no set timeframe a submission will stay at one status or another. It is the total turnaround time we look at for these estimates.

I am sorry for the confusion this has caused. I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any other questions! 

image.png