• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help with Dealer
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Hi All,

I am looking to get help with a local dealer who submits to you on my behalf.

Is it possible to email Matt Nelson and ask for assistance with this?

I am being told that my comic book is not back yet from CGC, and it was submitted 1st week of October or earlier.....is this possible still? From what I understand the turn around times have MUCH improved.

Any advice on how I should proceed with my local dealer / lcs who submitted on my behalf would be great.

• Administrator

Hello!

Please send me a direct message with your first/last name, the submission number, and the address that which this book will be shipped to. If the submission is set to return to the dealer directly and you are not a contact for the submission, we will not be able to offer any further insight into the order.

It is possible however this is still in our facility depending on the services requested. While our turnaround times have drastically improved the turnaround times are dependent on the services requested. For example, if this is a vintage tier submission with pressing, the turnaround time for this would be 45 days. Additionally, while a package may have been delivered from Oct 1-6th this does not mean the package wasn't opened until later. 

Looking forward to your message.