• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED! JUNK SALE Turn of Century to 1960's Comic Character Premiums & Ephemera!
1 1

152 posts in this topic

SOLD!

The Shadow late '30's / early '40's Blue Coal Blotter. Canada version. 3-1/4" x 5-3/4". Corners a bit rounded and a light water stain. Nothing that really mars this striking piece. Shadow Radio and pulp items are hard to find. This one is especially scarce.

$55

shadowbig.jpeg

Edited by Robot Man

OK, that will do it for now. I have another similar size pile of this stuff for later. If there is any interest, I will dig a little deeper. Got lots of paper items as well as pinbacks, badges and rings. But it will depend on the interest I get on this stuff. Thanks for looking!

On 12/3/2023 at 2:50 PM, Robot Man said:

Official Huck Hound Club Membership Picture and Pinback Button. Send away item from the early '60's TV cartoon show. Picture is tanning on edges but no creases or tears. Button is bright and clean. Cool to find together!

$40.

huckhound.jpeg

:takeit:

On 12/4/2023 at 4:26 PM, Robot Man said:

Are you taking it or is this a secret code I need one of my decoders for? 

No -- it was for people with a sense of humor. :whistle: