• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED! JUNK SALE Turn of Century to 1960's Comic Character Premiums & Ephemera!
1 1

152 posts in this topic

1942 Capt. Midnight Secret Squadron Ovaltine Premium Manual. Full of WWII content propaganda. Great colors and graphics. Has offers for other CM premiums.

Sadly, a bit water damaged with rusty staples. Colors are bright throughout and a fun piece of WWII Homefront propaganda. 

Just a few interior images shown

$25. as is

cmidnight42a.jpeg

cmidnight42b.jpeg

cmidnight42c.jpeg

cmidnight42d.jpeg

Early 1930’s Tom Mix Yankiboy Clothes Pinback Button. Obviously, a giveaway item when you bought clothes. Large button at 2” round.

Bright color and no cracks or chips. But a light water stain on front. Back has most of original paper and original pin but shows some rusting.

Tough to find early Tom Mix piece!

$50.

IMG_7807.jpeg

IMG_7828.jpeg

1940's All American Comics Hop Harrigan Flying Club cloth patch. An extensive offering from DC comics. 

For some reason, some stupid kid decided to neatly cut in across the wings. Both pieces fit together well for display and have great color. A bit tough to come across. Patch is shown separated but they fit well back together in the holder provided with it. 

$25.

allamericanpatch.jpeg

On 12/5/2023 at 5:19 PM, MattTheDuck said:

:takeit:  "Al E. Oup"  Hilarious

Can't believe @lizards2 hasn't taken that YankiBoy.

Yeah, I thought the Dinosaur License was cool too. It's yours Matt and thanks!

I have several more so I will leave it unsold if anyone else sees the humor in it...

1950's Rin Tin Premium offers. These were used in boxes of Nabisco Shredded Wheat as dividers for the rows of shredded wheat "bricks". They obviously offered a lot of premiums for this show. It was very popular in the day. There are 8 of them (5 different items) and a couple extras of one of them.Excellent condition with no creases or tears. Nice group!

I actually own the gun set and the 3-D viewer set (NFS). Cool items!

Was $40.

Now $35.

rintintin.jpeg

Edited by Robot Man

On 12/5/2023 at 5:19 PM, MattTheDuck said:

:takeit:  "Al E. Oup"  Hilarious

Can't believe @lizards2 hasn't taken that YankiBoy.

I almost commented on the pecker girls a few posts back, but thought better of it.

On 12/5/2023 at 4:35 PM, Robot Man said:

1950's Dinosaur Hunting License. Giveaway from a Vernal, UT tourist attraction. Excellent, un-used condition.

Just plain weird and cool!

$5.

dinosaur.jpeg

:takeit: How many do you have?

On 12/5/2023 at 5:35 PM, Robot Man said:

Maybe a half a dozen give or take. I would have to dig them out and check. Got them all from a lady at a show. Too weird to pass up.

Let me know - I need at least three for now. When I was a smokejumper back in the day, we used to drop fires on the Vernal District BLM Lands.

On 12/5/2023 at 5:36 PM, Robot Man said:

Go for it. I love having fun in here as well as the next guy...:insane:

They're HAWT, I tell you, HAWT!!! :devil: