• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pgm ASM 15
2 2

6 posts in this topic

Last book I’ll post for a little while from my recent haul. This book also is the best looking copy I have seen in real life. I’m only concerned with small stress lines in the top left corner. I feel like the overall appearance of the issue is basically flawless when viewed from afar. Thanks again everyone for all your help!IMG_6474.thumb.jpeg.d9f2874ea44cb5106a6b70510a2740d1.jpeg

IMG_6475.jpeg

IMG_6476.jpeg

IMG_6477.jpeg

IMG_6478.jpeg

IMG_6479.jpeg

IMG_6488.jpeg

IMG_6489.jpeg

IMG_6490.jpeg

IMG_6485.jpeg

IMG_6486.jpeg

IMG_6480.jpeg

IMG_6487.jpeg

if you're talking about the line that starts at the staple & runs through the price box, it looks like the start of a reader crease, just one that doesn't go the full length of the book. Could be a 7.5/8.0 for a color breaking crease, could be higher due to a spider-man bump. I see some tanning, so that will definitely cause a drop. There's also some weird deviation from a strait edge on the outside bottom edge (under the Chameleon logo on the front). Not sure what's going on there.