• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Retroactive Fast-Tracking?
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Hello. My most recent submission was accepted and scheduled for grading on October 25th. The status changed to G/E/I a couple of days later and it’s been stuck there ever since. I spoke to someone through the texting service last Monday (Nov. 27th) and was told that my order had already been graded but was held up in the encapsulation department due to an office move but they were back up and running and I should see my order moving along in the next week. 

As of this morning, the status still hasn’t changed and I’m starting to get nervous b/c one of these books is intended to be a Christmas present for a friend. I’m just wondering : Is there a way I can retroactively add the extra $10 per book for fast-tracking to boot this thing in the rear to get it moving again? 

Thanks in advance for any guidance on this. 

• Administrator

Hello @Plvnet,

Great to speak with you again! While we can not add or change the services of a submission while it is in process, we can assure you this is in line for encapsulation and should be moving through very shortly. Thank you again for your patience and understanding as this office move did delay all submissions in our system. You will be seeing a change in status for this order soon. If you have not seen any movement by Friday 12/15, please send me a DM and I will have our team work on locating this and rushing it through the system. Let us know if you have any other questions.