• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

scam on superman 1?

80 posts in this topic

I told him I would buy his copies if he let me send another comic dealer to inspect them and I would set up a meeting at a colleague's office in the US Attorney's Office in NY.

893whatthe.gif Why not just set up a meeting at the police department. confused-smiley-013.gif

I prefer to federalize crimes where possible! cloud9.gif

I told him I would buy his copies if he let me send another comic dealer to inspect them and I would set up a meeting at a colleague's office in the US Attorney's Office in NY.

Southern or Eastern District? grin.gif

I've got cases in both, but usually Southern.

500 Pearl Street. cool.gif I am usually floating around there, call me next time you're in the hood.

Looks like "darthweasel (0)" won web page his other auctions. His 'About Me' page is frikkin' hilarious.

"Actually, I used to laugh at Overstreet and anyone who collected Silver and Gold books, but guess what - I'm an Overstreet Advisor now! Why? Just to make more money, that's all. I still hate Overstreet."

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Looks like "darthweasel (0)" won web page his other auctions. His 'About Me' page is frikkin' hilarious.

"Actually, I used to laugh at Overstreet and anyone who collected Silver and Gold books, but guess what - I'm an Overstreet Advisor now! Why? Just to make more money, that's all. I still hate Overstreet."

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Someone has a grudge against DarthDiesel. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

500 Pearl Street. cool.gif I am usually floating around there, call me next time you're in the hood.

Cool. Next appearance is Friday, January 6th for a case against the CIA.

for what?

what did the CIA do?

for what?

what did the CIA do?

The lawsuit is on behalf of former covert employees. The CIA has redacted so much out of the Complaint on the basis of alleged classification that what I can say about it wouldn't even make sense! They even classified the name of another federal agency! 893whatthe.gif