• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MrBedrock's really weird shiznit returns for the Holidays
6 6

141 posts in this topic

Usual rules apply -

• 1) All prices include shipping in the US! We will calculate fair shipping to Canada and other parts of the globe!
  • 2) Any item is fully guaranteed, and fully returnable for any reason - NO EXPLANATION NECESSARY!
  • 3) All forms of payment - cash, checks, credit cards, Paypal, barter - will be considered!
  • 4) First "I'll Take It" gets it!
  • 5) Time payments are welcome, but a 20% non-refundable deposit is required to start any layaway!
  • 6) High quality Thread-crapping is encouraged!

I will be listing a bunch of odd stuff over the course of this thread so please check in regularly, if for no reason other than to be entertained.

Please enjoy!

On 12/11/2023 at 3:02 PM, CJ Design said:

What Grade is the duck? Obviously unpressed....I like pressed Duck.

I couldn't get close enough to check for spine rolls, creases, etc. There is some obvious feathering though.

Edited by MrBedrock

Dell Giant Peter Pan Treasure Chest - 6.5 off-white pages - $650 SOLD!

I think I have conservatively graded this notoriously hard to find in grade, oversize Dell square bound. All defects should be apparent in the scans.

shiznit11.jpg

shiznit12.jpg

shiznit13.jpg

shiznit14.jpg

Edited by MrBedrock

Mighty Mouse Adventure Stories - good 2.0 off-white pages - $85 SOLD!

This is a huge 384 pages of rebound Paul Terry's Mighty Mouse stories. One of the giantest giants in the history of giants.

There is a 2' split at the top of the front cover at the spine and a little larger at the bottom in the same place. The cover is firmly attached otherwise.

shiznit15.jpg

shiznit16.jpg

shiznit17.jpg

shiznit18.jpg

Edited by MrBedrock

On 12/11/2023 at 2:32 PM, MrBedrock said:

Mighty Mouse Adventure Stories - good 2.0 off-white pages - $85

This is a huge 384 pages of rebound Paul Terry's Mighty Mouse stories. One of the giantest giants in the history of giants.

There is a 2' split at the top of the front cover at the spine and a little larger at the bottom in the same place. The cover is firmly attached otherwise.

shiznit15.jpg

shiznit16.jpg

shiznit17.jpg

shiznit18.jpg

Take

Song Hits Magazine (Charlton) - 19 different issues - average grade fine - all of them for $100 shipped!

The earliest is January 1945 (Frank Sinatra) and the latest is 1965 (The Beatles). These have articles, lots of photos, and song lyrics of the hits of the day.

shiznit29.jpg

Edited by MrBedrock