• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MrBedrock's really weird shiznit returns for the Holidays
6 6

141 posts in this topic

On 12/13/2023 at 12:36 PM, greggy said:

Is that peking duck, as it looks like it was sliced way too thick.

I see the side stuff for the wrap but don't see it.

xoxo

Peking duck lover

I agree thinner is better,,,looks like Buns vs Pancakes, which I prefer. We had a few great ones back when we lived in NOVA...miss them.

Groucho Marz "Many Happy Returns" hardcover w/ dust jacket - c 1942 Simon and Schuster - $100 SOLD!

Wartime humor, including Hitler, Tojo, and Mussolini on the cover.

Most of the defects are pretty evident in the photos. The dust jacket has a stain at the bottom front and back. There is a light correlating water stain on the last two interior pages. The back board also has some water spotting. Otherwise everything is in pretty nice condition (I have been told that "pretty nice", or pn, is an accepted grade in the book collecting hobby).

shiznit89.jpg

shiznit90.jpg

shiznit91.jpg

shiznit92.jpg

shiznit93.jpg

shiznit94.jpg

shiznit95.jpg

shiznit96.jpg

Edited by MrBedrock

On 12/14/2023 at 12:18 PM, buttock said:

Can I add a T Swizz cover to my order here, or do I need to go through the link?  My daughter is a fan... 

Unfortunately we have to take orders through the site for now.

On 12/14/2023 at 1:20 PM, MrBedrock said:
On 12/14/2023 at 1:18 PM, buttock said:

Can I add a T Swizz cover to my order here, or do I need to go through the link?  My daughter is a fan... 

Unfortunately we have to take orders through the site for now.

Is it still possible to combine shipping with purchases here?....asking for a friend... :blush:

Four Color #180 Ozark Ike - Very Fine 8.0 - cream to off-white pages - interior covers are fairly tan - $150

shiznit101.jpg

shiznit102.jpg

shiznit103.jpg

On 12/14/2023 at 12:28 PM, crassus said:

Is it still possible to combine shipping with purchases here?....asking for a friend... :blush:

So the deal on the Swift comics is we are taking pre-orders now. We will receive the actual comics sometime in the second half of January. I won't personally be handling the shipping of them.

I would really like to have the items in this thread shipped and out to you by Christmas if possible.

On 12/14/2023 at 12:35 PM, greggy said:

Can I just buy all the straws cuz I like weird chit?

xoxo

greggy

$20?

On 12/14/2023 at 12:37 PM, greggy said:

:takeit:

Best thing in this thread other than the ducks (various)

Thanks Greg. I will throw a few other freebies in with them.

On 12/14/2023 at 1:33 PM, MrBedrock said:

So the deal on the Swift comics is we are taking pre-orders now. We will receive the actual comics sometime in the second half of January. I won't personally be handling the shipping of them.

I would really like to have the items in this thread shipped and out to you by Christmas if possible.

Got it, all good, many thanks...just one more question...any chance you can get her to sign each copy and personalize them for me..."for Rob, my #1 squeeze, love Taylor <3" ... you can do that right?

On 12/14/2023 at 6:03 PM, crassus said:

Got it, all good, many thanks...just one more question...any chance you can get her to sign each copy and personalize them for me..."for Rob, my #1 squeeze, love Taylor <3" ... you can do that right?

I may be able to get that done for you.:wishluck: