• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DR.X's CHRISTMAS CONTEST 2023 IS IN MOTION.
9 9

577 posts in this topic

O.K. folks, we are just about ready to get started here. As usual, lets keep the nasty stuff out of here and have some fun for a few days. We do have a few women on here so lets be civil.

And lets not turn this into another " Cornfield " thread please. I'll do the giphs. LOL.

Contest will end Sat night the 16th at 7 Central so figure out your schedule. And don't P.M. telling me you have to run to the mall. WTF.

Please hold off posting until I get all the rules up and running. Thanks

The main contest is the same as usual. There will be

Four Main Prizes :whee:

6 Mystery Boxes :whee:

4 Bonus Boxes  :whee:

and at least one " DAILY DOUBLE", . :whatthe: 

AND OF COURSE, THE RAFFLE PRIZE. :banana:

:news:  I have a huge container that I save coins in all year. At the end of the year I cash it in. You know the program. Try and guess the amount of coins on display for the FOUR MAIN PRIZES only.

The rest of the prizes are spread out randomly over the contest, and are won by posting :takeit: to the various signals that pop up anytime 24/7, so pay attention and start drinking, and take a minute and read. 

And you must post the hand held sign :takeit:, not type out " take it ". Fair is fair here. Thanks.

I will post of picture of the change ticket from the bank, date and time stamped as it came out of the machine from the bank, after the winners of the 4 main prizes are announced.

:news:CONTEST ENDS  Sat Night the 16th at 7 Central Time. 

The Rules/Wall of Text ----------------------- read this dorks -------

1. You get "one " guess ( read rule #1 ) at the four main prizes. Take your time to figure up a lousy answer. No changing guess's.

2. Numbers & names are entered onto a list as we go.

3. Closest people to the actual number weather higher or lower are the winners.

4. If your on a list stay there and cry.

5. Anyone can win the four main prizes, or a raffle prize if one shows up, or a cash prize if out of the U.S.A.

All other prizes are for U.S. residents only. Shipping is just outrageous but here's for those out of the U.S.

:bump:If you hit one of the 4 main prizes and you are a non U.S. resident, I will Paypal you $30.00 in Christmas cash as the rest of the prizes go out. I'll just save the book for another time, or contest. Shipping rates are ridiculous up in to Canada or overseas, but I still want everyone to have a chance to win something.

This way you can buy what you like, and save me $25/30 in shipping fees. Trying to make it easier on me, and you. LOL

6. Shipping is on me in the U.S.A. Prizes are mailed out after the holidays, and tracking numbers will show up here, unless I'm being held hostage by some ticked off women.

7. One alternate prize per person. This includes Mystery, Bonus, or Daily Doubles. Please don't post for another one screwing around because then I have to reset for the prize and it mess's things up. It also might stop someone who really wants that prize from posting for it. Be courteous.

8. Please don't disrupt our sheets by posting crazy numbers either, and don't post for a prize and then want to give it to someone else. Let's have some fun in here for a few days.

:news:CONTEST ENDS  CONTEST ENDS  Sat Night the 16th at 7 Central Time. 

Once again this year there will be 4 bonus boxes available.

These are available to U.S. residents " only ". Sorry people but the shipping is just ridiculous now, but you can still win one of the four main prizes and have lots of fun in here.

The first person who posts the :takeit:AFTER I post the flashing signal will win the posted bonus box. You must post the hand held :takeit: sign, so brush up on it and make some practice runs.

imageproxy.gif.5cbdf9df318f9941bd8c7f832

I will post a heads up with the available prize, and a time window on these, so pay attention if that's possible. :baiting:

These can pop up at any time 24/7 so don't cry to me if you miss one cause your fiddle farting around,or reporting someone to the mods because you're butt hurt. LOL.

giphy.gif

Next are the 6 Mystery Boxes ( U.S. residents only ) that will be popping up throughout the contest.

The mystery is which one you get. These will be popping up randomly at any hour with no heads up. The first :takeit: "after" I  post my pulsating package, gets that box.

animated-present-and-gift-image-0021

These are in no order and were boxed up some time ago, so I have no idea what is in each. I could care less, and neither should you since its free. LOL. 

If you don't like your prize, hump that mod button like there is no tomorrow. lol

giphy.gif

Metal Men - Elements of Change soft cover.

metal men s.c. 001 (2).jpg

Avengers/Iron Man First Sign - soft cover 344 pages.

COLLECTING: Captain America (1968) 449, Thor (1966) 496, Iron Man (1968) 326-331, Avengers (1963) 396-400

avengers iron man 001 (2).jpg

Suicide Squad Deluxe Edition H.C.  296 pages.

suicide squad h.c. front 001 (2).jpg

D.C. Archives Justice League Vol #3 in H.C. New in shrink wrap.

Justice League H.C.  front 001 (2).jpg

BAT GIRL - The new 52  Vol #4 in H.C.

bat girl h.c. 001 (2).jpg

Weird Love So This is Love  H.C by IDW. Brand new, unread copy.

weird love h.c. scan 2 001 (2).jpg

weird love b.c. 001 (2).jpg

There will be at least, one Daily Double tossed into this mess?? 

I might post a  time window on it, or not, depending if I get boozed up.  You snooze you lose. Someone will win them.

First  :takeit: when you see this signal pop up gets a double prize. Two books for one hit dorks.

U..S. Residents Only!!

giphy.gif&key=60c1c0598492ea768e5c1e3476

Sometimes we get a few extra donated prizes tossed in from other boardies, and it's greatly appreciated. :golfclap:  I will announce these if they pop up. hm 

These prizes will be linked to the U.F.O.  I may post a time window on these and I may not depending on my mood and if I hit a shot or two of Fireball.

When you spot the U.F.O. hit it baby, hit it. :takeit:

giphy.gif

:news:CONTEST ENDS  Sat Night the 16th at 7 Central Time. 

Coming up next the loot. Once this is posted we are off and running you freaks.

And remember......................................... This contest is loaded with,

Flashing Signals -

giphy.gif&key=1cb7abac2351c48f90d1d1bea7

imageproxy.gif.5cbdf9df318f9941bd8c7f832

And remember. You have 4 days to figure up a number on the coins for the 4 main prizes, so no rush to be first in line with a lousy guess.

As long as your number is in by the cut off time your good.   :idea:

:news:

CONTEST ENDs  Sat Night the 16th at 7 Central Time.