• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DR.X's CHRISTMAS CONTEST 2023 IS IN MOTION.
9 9

577 posts in this topic

On 12/13/2023 at 9:20 PM, unclezebo said:

Nope. Although the band has alot of talent, his voice has always grated on me for some reason. And I can't count on how many people have force fed me stuff to prove me that I'm wrong on some primal level. So I have now fortified this hill I will die on, built a big house, put in a pool and a full bar with a nice comfy bed beside it just in case. 

image.png.07688d976c0c54b66e19bc197b6d4f36.png

I hear where you're coming from - but let me give you a list of 8 songs you must listen to in the next half hour to show you why you're wrong on some primal level... lol:baiting:

Nah, I get it - I do love Rush though, but I think it's because I grew up on them - my dad was a huge fan.

However, he used to "set the scene" for my brother and me by making the basement pitch black and playing Rush's "Witch Hunt" on his giant stereo system - and the same with the song "D.O.A." by Bloodrock. I had some crazy nightmares... lol

On 12/13/2023 at 9:23 PM, lizards2 said:

too many rules. 

Not really. I had to lay it out like that because in the past my P.M. box kept lighting up, and having to explain things over and over.

Call Greggy. He'll walk you through it. :hi:

On 12/13/2023 at 10:20 PM, unclezebo said:

Nope. Although the band has alot of talent, his voice has always grated on me for some reason. And I can't count on how many people have force fed me stuff to prove me that I'm wrong on some primal level. So I have now fortified this hill I will die on, built a big house, put in a pool and a full bar with a nice comfy bed beside it just in case. 

That’s me with the Beatles. Rush, I love. Go figure. :cheers:

On 12/13/2023 at 7:26 PM, DR.X said:

Not really. I had to lay it out like that because in the past my P.M. box kept lighting up, and having to explain things over and over.

Call Greggy. He'll walk you through it. :hi:

Too many rules - F that.

On 12/13/2023 at 9:26 PM, Readcomix said:

I bet he was driving a Red Barchetta too…

Nope. In true Florida Man fashion.  I have a beeter 1990 Ford F150 with the Straight 6 and almost 1 million miles on it half covered in spray paint. 

On 12/13/2023 at 9:31 PM, Jesse-Lee said:

I haven't seen this, I'll show it to my pops - thanks!

Amen lol

And i was more speaking to the drummer and talent, i turn journey off too. Rush has a mood that the bald song kind of highlights, but i know where others can feel the nails on the chalk board.

On 12/13/2023 at 9:32 PM, Jesse-Lee said:

Does your uncle have a country place that no one knows about though?

My uncles live in the foothills of Kentucky.  They probably have places they don't even know about. 

On 12/13/2023 at 9:37 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

My uncles live in the foothills of Kentucky.  They probably have places they don't even know about. 

I feel a meme that "every stoner always has a place" coming on. lol

On 12/13/2023 at 9:37 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Kentucky you say (thumbsu

On 12/13/2023 at 9:35 PM, Readcomix said:
On 12/13/2023 at 9:31 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Nope. In true Florida Man fashion.  I have a beeter 1990 Ford F150 with the Straight 6 and almost 1 million miles on it half covered in spray paint. 

:cloud9:

20230623_200853.thumb.jpg.3fc049bbe04d5a0644140dd38d248ddf.jpg

On 12/13/2023 at 9:31 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

I just want to say I thought you were really great in the new Grand Theft Auto 6 trailer. lol