• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mega print error, did i got the billion?
3 3

28 posts in this topic

Those people simply get crazy and crazier everyday.  I sell comic books at the right price to the right people - they are happy that makes me feel good.  They sell nonsense at the high price to the wrong people at the wrong time.

I don't live in Chicago but commute to work.  Every time, I pass those drug addicts and crackheads and smell the smoke fumes en route to work.  It gets me sick and sicker!  It's all wrong!

I am not that crazy about those people are getting crazy everyday.  Those are simply wrong.

On 12/15/2023 at 1:25 PM, BA773 said:

So to resume the situation, i bought many month ago a bat 423 to a friend and asked to do not send the book because i often buy to him and i do not wanted to made a package for just one book. And the last week i finally asked him to send it

I didnt asked him to get lot of pics so before receive the book i didnt know anything except that he was very fine.

Today the books was delivered and what a surprise i had! I didnt see it in the beginning but there is a great mistake on the back of this book >

:whatthe:

20231215_181939.jpg.a67246970dd9c672fc513b58265e2519.jpg

Im almosr sure to already know the answer...

But we never know so i ask, did my book have an exceptional default and worth billions?lol

dreck
/drek/
noun
INFORMAL
noun: drek
  1. rubbish; trash.
    "this is pure dreck"

On 12/15/2023 at 10:25 AM, BA773 said:

So to resume the situation, i bought many month ago a bat 423 to a friend and asked to do not send the book because i often buy to him and i do not wanted to made a package for just one book. And the last week i finally asked him to send it

I didnt asked him to get lot of pics so before receive the book i didnt know anything except that he was very fine.

Today the books was delivered and what a surprise i had! I didnt see it in the beginning but there is a great mistake on the back of this book >

:whatthe:

Im almosr sure to already know the answer...

But we never know so i ask, did my book have an exceptional default and worth billions?lol

Definitely not worth billions, but I can see you setting a goal for yourself to sell a million dollar book some day.

Edited by Semicentennial