• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED: SOLD CAPTAIN AMERICA COMICS #57 CGC 3.5
2 2

38 posts in this topic

My wife would like a new high-speed super-deluxe dishwasher for Christmas...Hopefully these two below books might give me some offset in the purchase of that Christmas Gift.

Hopefully, someone on the boards can help a fellow boardie out :foryou:  Don't think you can get a Captain America Comics CGC 3.5 for the below price that I am asking

Captain America Comics #57 CGC 3.5 - $1350.00 $1100.00 $900.00  SOLD

Savage Tales #1 CGC 3.0: Origin and 1st Appearance of Man-Thing: $250.00 $200.00 SOLD

1. Shipping is covered for the sale at the current asking price in the US.  Out of country, I will pay for $20.00 shipping, the rest of the cost of shipping is on the buyer

2. Shipping will include cost of insurance up to the price that you purchased the book for. Tracking will be provided, and I will ship priority mail in a box and protected with bubble-wrap and cardboard

3. Returns are accepted if you notify me NLT 2-days after you receive the book.  Buyer pays return shipping and the book needs to be in the same condition as when I shipped it.

4.  Payment is expected NLT 48-hours after you purchase the book, unless you get in contact with me and we agree on other arrangements

5. Payments include Zelle and PayPal

6. First :takeit: gets the book, even if I am in negotiation with other boardies on a price. 

7.  I will not sell to Hall of Shamers or folks on the Probation lists

8.  My Kudos thread is below

Mike22 Kudos Thread

9.  Any questions or issues, just let me know via PM

10.  Pictures are below !!!

Edited by Mike22
Price Cut

On 12/16/2023 at 5:48 PM, Point Five said:

I mean women and their complaints, amirite? Every day it's the same old thing -- "Honey, we don't have a working fridge!" "Honey, the front door fell off!", that kind of thing. Welp anyway, back to bidding.  :busy: 

As long as the beer stays cold. What the problem?

Dude! You need to tell your wife that you will wash the dishes from now on and hang on to your comic books. Problem solved! And you don't even need to wash the dishes. Just get a dog. Your wife will never know the difference. Just make sure that you "wash" the dishes while she's out of the house.

On 12/16/2023 at 4:50 PM, jimbo_7071 said:

Dude! You need to tell your wife that you will wash the dishes from now on and hang on to your comic books. Problem solved! And you don't even need to wash the dishes. Just get a dog. Your wife will never know the difference. Just make sure that you "wash" the dishes while she's out of the house.

Yup. Just tell your wife you were collecting comics before you met her, and you'll be collecting comics long after she's gone.

On 12/16/2023 at 6:16 PM, JollyComics said:

Best Buy

Home Depot

Lowe's

Other competitive companies

You can purchase it with $300 or more on your card and you can make monthly interest free payments so you won't lose the books.

Our Lowe's ordeal lasted about 9 months and cost us $1200 for dishwasher.

Yeah, sure we got 12 months, no interest. I drug it out to the max.

Never again.

:pullhair:

On 12/16/2023 at 11:48 PM, Point Five said:

I mean women and their complaints, amirite? Every day it's the same old thing -- "Honey, we don't have a working fridge!" "Honey, the front door fell off!", that kind of thing. Welp anyway, back to bidding.  :busy: 

On 12/16/2023 at 3:21 PM, Mike22 said:

My wife would like a new high-speed super-deluxe dishwasher for Christmas...Hopefully these two below books might give me some offset in the purchase of that Christmas Gift.

Do you have a link? I think I need one of those...ours takes hours and hours...