• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Max Thickness for Magazine Submissions
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Hi, on the CGC website it says "CGC grades most magazines that fit within the following dimensions: 11-1/2" tall x 8-7/8" wide x 1/2" thick".

Are these dimensions up to date? I could be mistaken, but I thought I saw some thicker magazines that fit in CGC's new magazine cases. Also, now that CGC has thicker cases for pulps, could these accomodate some thicker magazines as well?

I ask because I have some magazines that are a tiny bit thicker than 1/2" (they are about 0.55") that I was interested in getting graded.

Thank you

• Administrator

Hello @supreme-comics,

At this time these dimensions are up to date. While we do have new holders to accommodate Pulps the dimensions above are still the size dimensions for regular magazines. As we have not made any changes to the list of magazines we accept, at this time, the dimensions will not be updated. This may be updated in the future to accommodate new magazines but not yet. Thank you for your understanding.