• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

David Ayer's THE BEEKEEPER starring Jason Statham (2024)
3 3

35 posts in this topic

I have a prescreen pass to see this tomorrow, I think it looks decent, and it'll do good to get out aggression against robo calls lol

Presumably ha

I'll sit through most b movies, or they still have merits most of the time. I'll sit through about the next three hours 🤠 and find out what to think watching.

IMG_20240110_182616347.jpg

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 1/10/2024 at 7:32 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I'll sit through most b movies, or they still have merits most of the time. I'll sit through about the next three hours 🤠 and find out what to think watching.

IMG_20240110_182616347.jpg

Awesome ticket,do you collect them?!

On 1/10/2024 at 6:38 PM, Namtak said:

Awesome ticket,do you collect them?!

That's just a picture of the screen. I do keep my prescreen pass ticket sometimes for comic registry back cover pics.

I'm about to watch it in theaters  @Namtakbut pray lol cause someone just told me they getting over pneumonia and someone else just sneezed 🤧 

TMI TMI. :roflmao:

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

I read somewhere that it was doing well. I'm not sure about @paperheart's 52 rating, but other people I know who saw it enjoyed it. It's definitely not Hamlet;) but I thought it was a good action movie. We went on a Tuesday afternoon and there were actually people in the theatre.