• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre Code Gold! Raws AND Slab - CLOSED! Tales of Terror Annual 3, Tales from the Crypt, SOTI Books + More!

19 posts in this topic

ScreenShot2023-10-15at11_36_06AM.thumb.png.6ac96470272e3b050b1233257256bc47.png

STREET CRED!
I've sold lots of books here on the Boards. Most of my kudos from back then were deleted when they migrated
to the new site, but some are still there. I've been selling artwork, records and comic books online for 25 years.
I go full pickle when it comes to making sure your book is packed tight and gets to you right - just ask around.

RULES!
No probies, hosers or otherwise shady people that I may have on ignore.
Payment made within 3 days of invoice via Paypal or Zelle unless arrangements are made before you post the take.

RETURNS!
If there is a problem with a grade, or issue with the book - let me know within 3 days of receiving and let's work it out.
No returns on CGC books unless something happens in transit.

SHIPPING!
Have NO FEAR. I pack solid. I pack tight. I pack with lots of material. I do not scrimp on packing.

SORRY, NO FREE SHIPPING!

Raws:
Expertly packed Priority Mail: $9 for 1 add $1 each additional book

Slabs:
Ship for $18 Boxed via USPS Priority.

International shipping is do-able. I've had good luck with UPS on international stuff.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR SHIPPING COST OR CONTACT ME FOR A PRICE BEFORE POSTING I'LL TAKE IT.
My Zip Code is 59412.

DOIN' THE DEED:
 Rules the day over PM negotiations. Time stamps are the be-all, end-all way of determining a sale.
If an I'll Take It is posted in a PM and posted in the thread, that book will go to the post with earliest time stamp.

:news: Payment is due within 3 days of the PM invoice date :news:

If you require more time, please PM me FIRST before posting your "I'll Take It" - I'm sure we can work something out.
However, if payment is not received within the specified time period, and no other arrangements have been made,
I reserve the right to cancel the sale and re-list the item. Boom.

Edited by Dr. Balls

Tales from the Crypt 37 in FR 1.0 $135 $110

Awesome cover, even if it's beat to Hell. Cover split and detached, lots of chipping and might be extra staple. It's hammered like a 1.0, but it has a great color strike and looks good in a mylar.

Tales from the Crypt 37 FRONT.jpg

Tales from the Crypt 37 FRONTBACK.jpg

Edited by Dr. Balls

Weird Fantasy 22 in GD+ 2.5 $125 SOLD TO Incredible Pulp

Water stains inside covers, 1” spine split bottom, spine wear, CF detached at lower staple. Nice and bright, though - great presenter.

IMG_4832.JPG

IMG_4833.JPG

IMG_4834.JPG

IMG_4835.JPG

IMG_4836.JPG

IMG_4837.JPG

IMG_4838.JPG

IMG_4839.JPG

IMG_4840.JPG

Edited by Dr. Balls

Tales from the Crypt 41 in GD 2.0 (R) $225 SOLD TO Incredible Pulp

Cover appears detached and reattached with glue/tape.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

Edited by Dr. Balls

On 12/20/2023 at 10:17 AM, Dr. Balls said:

Tales from the Crypt 41 in GD 2.0 (R) $225

Cover appears detached and reattached with glue/tape.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

On 12/18/2023 at 10:47 PM, Dr. Balls said:

Weird Fantasy 22 in GD+ 2.5 $125

Water stains inside covers, 1” spine split bottom, spine wear, CF detached at lower staple. Nice and bright, though - great presenter.

IMG_4832.JPG

IMG_4833.JPG

IMG_4834.JPG

IMG_4835.JPG

IMG_4836.JPG

IMG_4837.JPG

IMG_4838.JPG

IMG_4839.JPG

IMG_4840.JPG

:takeit: via PM

Strange Mysteries 10 in CGC 6.0 $750 $695

Let's try this one again with a lower price! Another SOTI book on the cheap!

01.jpg

02.jpg

Edited by Dr. Balls

Ken Shannon 3 in CGC 4.0 $450

Whenever this one shows up for sale, it's usually beat to Hell. This is a very nice presenting 4.0

KenShannon3Front.jpg.c0918ef710c3be70dcea1c3917f8b5b1.jpgKenShannon3Back.jpg.e2a79a4aaec32a1c6476d6f2760bcfc3.jpg

Adventures into Terror 16 in CGC 4.5 $395 $345

Last GPA for a 5.0 was something like $900. Get this one for dirt cheap.

01.jpg

08.jpg

Edited by Dr. Balls

And that's it! I'll be working on the Line through Christmas Eve, so I may not be able to answer questions as quickly as normal. Invoices will go out on Christmas Day or right after - no rush - everyone have a great holiday and thanks for looking!