• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC Signature Series Reholder Submission Process
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Hi,

What is the correct way to order a reholder for an existing Signature Series comic slab? 

On the Online Submission Form page, If I choose "Comics" for Collectible Type, then choose "Signature Series" for Submission Type, there is no "Reholder" option available. Instead, it asks to choose from only two submission methods: In-House Signing or Facilitator Event, neither of which are applicable to someone who only needs an existing slab reholdered.

Only the "Regular Grading Submission" (non- Signature Series) Submission Type has a "Reholder" option. Should that be used for Signature Series slabs too? Would the new holder maintain the yellow signature series label using this method or would it be changed to a blue or other color label?

Thank you :-)

• Administrator

Hello! Great question! 

In this case you would use the regular grading submission and select the reholder option. Rest assured your book will be returned with a SS label. Currently our SS section of our form is only for books that are getting a new signature on them. I am sorry for the confusion this has caused! Let us know if you have any other questions. 

On 12/21/2023 at 9:11 AM, MattM CS said:

Hello! Great question! 

In this case you would use the regular grading submission and select the reholder option. Rest assured your book will be returned with a SS label. Currently our SS section of our form is only for books that are getting a new signature on them. I am sorry for the confusion this has caused! Let us know if you have any other questions. 

Thank you! :)