• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How Many Comics in a Submission?
1 1

3 posts in this topic

I have a couple hundred comics to submit.  Most are Moderns which will require pressing and grading.  What's the best number of comics to submit in one submission?  Is it faster to submit 25 at a time, or 100 in one submission?  I couldn't find anything relating to shipment size.

Thank you!

V/R, Mike

• Administrator

Hello Mike,

Great question! The maximum number of books we can return to you in the same package is 25. Our submission form can accept up to 400 books per submission form. I would suggest for simplicity when submitting to us (until it is like second nature for you) to not exceed 100 books per submission form if possible. While you can include multiple submissions per package to send to us, once you get past 100 books, it can cause a delay in the receiving process when the books are out of order, some are missing, or some were added after the completed packing slip. I hope this helps! 

On 1/2/2024 at 7:40 AM, MattM CS said:

Hello Mike,

Great question! The maximum number of books we can return to you in the same package is 25. Our submission form can accept up to 400 books per submission form. I would suggest for simplicity when submitting to us (until it is like second nature for you) to not exceed 100 books per submission form if possible. While you can include multiple submissions per package to send to us, once you get past 100 books, it can cause a delay in the receiving process when the books are out of order, some are missing, or some were added after the completed packing slip. I hope this helps! 

Thank you, Matt.  That helps.

V/R, Mike