• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Empty slabs, inner wells, maybe something else

5 posts in this topic

These are building up again. These can be yours for the price of postage to your locale. Checks or M.O.s please. No returns.

Pictured are the regular-sized wells. I do have a case of the fat ones (100/60/80 pagers) out in the garage somewhere. I might have a few magazine-sized ones, maybe. Nope - sorry.

They work good to protect your books at conventions, displays or at home.  Slabs will have some cracks along the edge, and possibly the back. I usually throw away the ones that are very damaged - these are the clean to mostly clean ones.

PM me with what you want.

image000001.thumb.jpg.d00bfb7f1ca80efdbe25094166d1951d.jpg

Edited by lizards2

I haven't figured out a use for these - inner wells with two sides cut. Again, yours for the price of postage. PM me with what you want.
image000000.thumb.jpg.692e0af719aea82a627876544fe74553.jpg

On 1/4/2024 at 10:55 AM, lizards2 said:

I haven't figured out a use for these - inner wells with two sides cut. Again, yours for the price of postage. PM me with what you want.

Spoiler

I'll take all the mylar you don't want.  LMK.

On 1/16/2024 at 5:01 PM, Designer Toast said:

I'll take all the mylar you don't want.  LMK.

Really? I think I have a metric crapton. I threw a Diamond box full into recycling a while back. I've got a Diamond box or two full, plus a four to five inch stack of these inner wells.