• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Forum Secret Santa Gift Exchange (updated rules, and masterlist)

181 posts in this topic

Doesnt have to be somethign they specifically say they want though does it?

it could be a few books from your favourite stories to try and broaden their collecting horizons. Or any other number of things.

No hamster books 893naughty-thumb.gif

it could be a few books from your favourite stories to try and broaden their collecting horizons. Or any other number of things.

No hamster books 893naughty-thumb.gif

27_laughing.gif

01357798102.1.GIF

If that's the case, I am in.

Okay, I am in but my present the present I send may not be able to arrive before Xmas.!!!! Should beat Jan 6th though.

Some People Celebrate christmas 13 days later so it might still be a gift for them

Some people celebrate Boxing Day too... screwy.gif27_laughing.gif

Yup so we get a four day weekend

Okay, I am in but my present the present I send may not be able to arrive before Xmas.!!!! Should beat Jan 6th though.

Some People Celebrate christmas 13 days later so it might still be a gift for them

frustrated.gif

frustrated.gif

what?

Since Christmas falls on a sunday we are mandated to get a day off for christmas as well as boxing day!