• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Returning items with books?

2 posts in this topic

I have off and on sent in books to get graded. In the past I would have to write that I want items sent in with the books back. Like if say the books had a sealed Dynamic Forces certificate with them, I would write i want those back after the grading. I was thinking of sending in some books (bagged and boarded) in plastic comic top loaders. If I do that would the top loaders be sent back to me with the graded books or not? Not life or death if I get them back, I just thought it would help keeping the books safe while in transit.

• Administrator

Great question! 

This answer can be found on our services and fees page (screenshot below). In short, these items will not be returned to customers if sent in with their collectibles. I am sorry for the inconvenience this will cause. Please find a list of the items not to send into us below. Thanks for checking! 

image.png