• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Adjusted Grading Question
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Sorry if this has been answered before I couldn't find anything in search - I received an email from CGC this am that one of my comics that were submitted was adjusted from Modern tier to the Show - Standard tier ... in searching the site I couldn't find any information on that tier. Any help would be appreciated - Thanks 

• Administrator

Hello! 

I am sorry for the confusion this has caused. This was caused by a misclick by our grading team. The Show Standard tier is no longer used but the coding for it in our system is right next to the High Value tier which one of your books (line 003) was bumped to.  In the event that CGC, at its sole discretion, determines that the fair market value of a collectible is higher than the value stated by the submitter, CGC will move the collectible to the appropriate higher tier and the additional charge will be the responsibility of the submitter. Because you were billed the old show standard rate instead of High Val you were charged an additional $10. This has been credited to your account and I will be refunding this to you now. You should see this back on your account in the next 3-5 business days. 

Thanks for letting us know of the error!