• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD - One book - Fantastic Four #52 CGC 8.0 WHITE PAGES
1 1

5 posts in this topic

Freshly graded, first time graded, deep black cover, white pages.  It's a beauty, but it's funding a recent purchase I'm super jazzed about.

TERMS:

People on the probation list are not eligible to purchase. :sumo:

Since this is CGC, all sales are final, but of course if the book doesn't arrive correctly, that's a different story.

First :takeit:in this thread or via PM wins the book based on time stamp.

All prices are in USD.

Priority shipping within the US is included.  If you want to insure it, that's available up to $3000 insurance for $56, according to my research. We can insure it to your level of comfort.  Book will be securely shipped in the same packaging/style as it came back from CGC.

I would ship internationally but would have to calculate rates etc when we find out where I'm shipping.

This is my 3rd sale here, so please ask about anything I may have left out!

I may accept PayPal but may ask you to split the fees with me.  I'll prefer personal checks (will likely need to clear as I'm new here), money order, or Zelle.

Feel free to send me offers via PM

PRICING & IMAGES

Last sale was - and last 3 sales were - or over, so this book seems to be on the upswing (let's hope more comics follow).  I'm listing at slightly below the 90 day GPA average with shipping (but not insurance) included.

SOLD - shipped domestically (+ insurance)

Thanks for looking!

image.thumb.png.8ed6158a2a76446855f72fb4f8578f43.png

image.thumb.png.43992bfbca857a604eb1bc052637c906.png

The above are the images from CGC.  Here's the book in my hand

IMG_0724.thumb.jpg.bf18177c62d74623c59933af8c95e6bd.jpg

Edited by Corvonie
sold

On 1/16/2024 at 7:45 PM, Corvonie said:

Sold via PM!  (am I supposed to say to whom here?)

Congrats on the sale.  That's a lovely book and a book I still remember reading and loving as a teenager.

You've marked it as sold which is wonderful.  Some sellers will post the name of the seller but most don't as some buyers would prefer to remain anonymous.  

On 1/16/2024 at 9:57 PM, thehumantorch said:

Congrats on the sale.  That's a lovely book and a book I still remember reading and loving as a teenager.

You've marked it as sold which is wonderful.  Some sellers will post the name of the seller but most don't as some buyers would prefer to remain anonymous.  

Ok great! I’m a big fan of how ppl blank out prices here as well after its sold.  Now, can you tell me how to edit a topic title to say SOLD or CLOSED ???

And yes, I love it as well, but I think 8.0 is too nice a grade for me to own.  I’ll downgrade to a 4.5 or 5 that I can read to my heart’s content at some point 

Edited by Corvonie

On 1/16/2024 at 10:15 PM, Corvonie said:

Now, can you tell me how to edit a topic title to say SOLD or CLOSED

Edit your first post and it allow you to edit the title as well.  Congrats on the sale!