• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden and silver age keys. More added weekly
7 7

31 posts in this topic

Happy new year all. We are kicking off with two banger CGC books! 

Rules:
NO Probation List or Hall of Shame members, or other unsavory sorts!  
"I'll take it" in a thread will trump any negotiations in PM, emails, etc.
Payment:  PayPal goods and services only. 
Shipping:  $15.00 USD per slab. Shipped USPS expedited. 
Return Policy: No returns on CGC graded books.  
*listed Boards only till Sunday  

I have done a ton of research on this via census/ GPA/ the community, sadly I believe this is the last signed avengers #1 Stan signed (he passed 8 weeks after signing it) so I will be priced firm at $ (MOVED OFF BOARDS) for this iconic piece of history. If anyone has a witnessed sig for avengers #1 later than this please let me know. 

The second offering is the first appearance of Dr Strange. I will undercut last sale MOVED OFF BOARDS

If you don’t like the prices please keep moving.  Thank you for viewing. Have a great week everyone. 

IMG_8229.jpeg

IMG_8227.jpeg

IMG_8228.jpeg

IMG_8226.jpeg

IMG_8224.jpeg

IMG_8225.jpeg

Edited by A.K. - SilverAgeComicsUK

On 1/17/2024 at 5:11 PM, C. Spaulding said:

You should review these guidelines to avoid your listing from getting pulled. You’re missing several pieces of information.

Hi, thank you for the link. I don’t post here often. I have amended my post to hopefully have everything required. I appreciate your help. Happy new year.