• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Questions about buying and selling on this website.
1 1

6 posts in this topic

I'd like to think there is a complete set of perfect people on here that have sold comics to each other without any issue's, but like everywhere there are always scammers. I personally got scammed out of $400 while buying car parts through a forum on facebook 4 years ago. i would be one of the rare Australians on here, and I don't have a chance of meeting up and selling/swapping comics with the vast majority of you. Now, that I'm approaching the 50 count where I will have access to buying comics, would it be in my best instance -  if i can work out a deal with someone,  should we just use ebay to to perform the transaction.?  thoughts......

Edited by Darthvader23

I’ve bought hundreds and hundreds of dollars worth of comics on here without issue. This place is way different than FB because it’s a smaller community and it’s easy to hold each other accountable. I’m not saying there’s never been a dishonest seller but it’s not a big worry. 

On 1/17/2024 at 2:55 PM, Cman429 said:

I’ve bought hundreds and hundreds of dollars worth of comics on here without issue. This place is way different than FB because it’s a smaller community and it’s easy to hold each other accountable. I’m not saying there’s never been a dishonest seller but it’s not a big worry. 

strong agree.  

Agreed with @Cman429 - I've bought hundreds of dollars worth here (and sold tens of dollars worth :roflmao:) - using Paypal Goods and Services as payment adds a layer of protection, and I've never had a bad experience so far.

I've been here since 2012 signed up in 2013 and have never had a problem buying or selling