• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED! Kramerica's 2024 Festivus Sale!
12 12

1,920 posts in this topic

On 2/14/2024 at 6:00 PM, Morganmi said:

Maiden Was my favorite band in the 80's. Went to see them every time they came to town back then. :headbang:

I saw them 6 times. I'd say the 2 best were Piece of Mind Tour with Saxon and Fastway and then when Bruce Dickenson returned in 2001 for the Brave New World album. With Monster Magnet and Soulfly. Priest was always my first followed closely by Iron Maiden.

On 2/14/2024 at 9:04 PM, Kramerica said:

I saw them 6 times. I'd say the 2 best were Piece of Mind Tour with Saxon and Fastway and then when Bruce Dickenson returned in 2001 for the Brave New World album. With Monster Magnet and Soulfly. Priest was always my first followed closely by Iron Maiden.

Priest was way up there but I played the bass and Harris was a god to me. That piece of mind tour was Excellent! Loved Power slave too!

On 2/14/2024 at 6:08 PM, Morganmi said:

Priest was way up there but I played the bass and Harris was a god to me. That piece of mind tour was Excellent! Loved Power slave too!

Powerslave WAS great but our tickets stank and I loved Saxon so they were better than Twisted Sister. I also think they could have left Rime of the Ancient Sweater at home. Would have preferred to hear more Killers-ers material. I played bass as well and learned the whole Number of the Beast album. For me I enjoyed playing Murders in the Rue Morgue and Killers the best.