• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED! Kramerica's 2024 Festivus Sale!
12 12

1,920 posts in this topic

On 2/13/2024 at 11:00 PM, TheComicsPreacher said:

Take

So quick!

speedy-gonzales-running-t0uvc86wu0vlqdwv.gif.9c2fc6824cfdd5630a8a966dc06a879a.gif

On 2/13/2024 at 11:08 PM, Kramerica said:

Strange Tales #167 VF- 7.5 $48.00

Steranko art/script, classic flag cover

IMG_3991.thumb.JPG.394a1b0b12c1b48e2f682f46e1da862d.JPG

IMG_3992.thumb.JPG.f77c7667ec4b843dc82109f1cc35ee3c.JPG

:takeit:

Oh man. I thought I could do it. I really thought there was a chance to put this baby to bed tonight. But it's not to be. Even with the truncated Western offerings I'm not going to be able to finish the Kramerithon until tomorrow night.

This was fun. We must do this again. Tomorrow.

Thanks to everyone for stopping by tonight, picking up books, hating on my Westerns and being patient when I needed it. Tomorrow we go out with a bang!

On 2/13/2024 at 11:18 PM, Kramerica said:

Oh man. I thought I could do it. I really thought there was a chance to put this baby to bed tonight. But it's not to be. Even with the truncated Western offerings I'm not going to be able to finish the Kramerithon until tomorrow night.

This was fun. We must do this again. Tomorrow.

Thanks to everyone for stopping by tonight, picking up books, hating on my Westerns and being patient when I needed it. Tomorrow we go out with a bang!

Perfect for me, getting late over here on the east coast :preach:. See you tommorow!

doh! tomorrow is Valentine's Day. I better up my gift ante if I want to be able to sneak some phone peeks. The three hour time difference works in my favor! :idea:

On 2/13/2024 at 8:27 PM, universal soldier said:

doh! tomorrow is Valentine's Day. I better up my gift ante if I want to be able to sneak some phone peeks. The three hour time difference works in my favor! :idea:

Well. Looks like you have a conundrumum. What if you asked if you could postpone Valentine's Day until Wednesday? Then you could go out for dinner and beer and it wouldn't be super busy.