• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Daredevil 2

9 posts in this topic

I'd like to inspect that top edge to determine if that roughness is due to marvel tearing. I don't know if I could tell the difference, but it makes me sound smarter. If this is due to the production cut & isn't that much worse from handling, I could see this at 8.0 ± 0.5, if it's just edge wear I'd set the midpoint at 7.0

On 1/25/2024 at 11:46 AM, Ahsoka Tano Jedi Apprentice said:

Looks pretty darn nice doesn't it ............7.5   but what do I know ?

You know alot, you were a jedi at one point. All those who are one with the force are wise beyond all.

Edited by LDarkseid1

On 1/25/2024 at 11:17 AM, Mr. Zipper said:

Looking at this a second time, the right open edge concerns me. On the expanded photo it looks a little rough/abraded and wavy. It could just be an optical illusion, but I hope it's not trimmed.

You know I got this from an original owner collection. I'm confident he didn't do anything like that. I guess it's possible who he bought it from decades ago could have, but I don't believe it's trimmed. More just a very slight wrap misalignment.