• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

To Submit -need to upgrade membership how credit works?
1 1

5 posts in this topic

Its been a while since  I submitted anything. I wanted to submit a concert poster and says I need to pay for upgrade membership. I see a $25 option or a $149 option with $150 credit. I wont be submitting alot maybe just 1 poster, can credit be used on 1st submission? Can credit be used on sent items at different times and broken up if I send one item now and another down the road? Just trying to understand how this $150 credit works and can be used before I purchase one of the upgrades. thanks  (also emailed but didnt here back so figure I try here)

On 1/23/2024 at 12:20 PM, jimjackjett said:

Its been a while since  I submitted anything. I wanted to submit a concert poster and says I need to pay for upgrade membership. I see a $25 option or a $149 option with $150 credit. I wont be submitting alot maybe just 1 poster, can credit be used on 1st submission? Can credit be used on sent items at different times and broken up if I send one item now and another down the road? Just trying to understand how this $150 credit works and can be used before I purchase one of the upgrades. thanks  (also emailed but didnt here back so figure I try here)

The credit is good for the full year that you signed up or renewed for a paid membership.  It will be applied to each submission until you have used up the entire credit.  The credit is not limited to just slabbing.  It can be used against Pressing.  The negative of the credit is keeping track of it.  It is not listed or documented in your account though the deduction will appear in your invoice you receive for each submission.  You can always reach out to them for a status update if needed and if you noticed the credit was not applied, they are also good at applying credit if they forget to.

HTH

• Administrator

Hello @jimjackjett

Thank you for reaching out to us. We have just announced new membership guidelines and pricing You will not longer need a paid membership to submit our books, however, you will receive significant savings with a paid membership. For all the details please take a look at today's announcement here:https://www.cgccomics.com/news/article/12543/

If you have any questions, please let us know. 

PS. Sorry for the delayed reply. This announcement was pending and I wanted to be sure you had the most up-to-date information. 

i am trying to submit my first submission and i do not see my $150 dollar credit anywhere ? I just applied for the premium membership and paid the $149 dollars and i got an email saying my credit was applied to any account and will be automatically applied to my next submission. When i go to the very end to enter my credit card, there is no $150 dollar credit. whats going on ? Where is my credit and why is it not applied to my order like the email and website says  ??