• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sanctum Sanctorum Comics & Oddities LLC
1 1

6 posts in this topic

On 1/24/2024 at 5:35 AM, Darthvader23 said:

picked it up for $1300US delivered to Australia (already graded to 9.8) ( only 46 at this level , nothing higher ), beats the guy selling a raw copy on ebay for $1800US, or saw a 9.8 go for $4500 a couple of weeks ago on ebay, happy as a pig in mud.^^

Congrats on the pick up! 

Let us know how it works out with shipping and everything. 

OK, here's the update..........I payed for it with credit card, received a email in a few hours later saying they were getting my shipment ready, then i got this email from them stating ' Your purchase order was flagged by our system as high risk fraud. Because of this, we must cancel your order. If you are still interested in purchasing this item, you will have to do so via PayPal. A full refund is being sent now.' So, I waited until the money shown on my credit card having being refunded, then I jumped back on and payed with paypal. Usually, a slabbed comic coming from the US to AUS ranges from $40 -$50, though they had  no different shipment than 'UPS high priority' costing $166US, which on any level is over the top expensive. I've got the tracking number and can see that's it's already arrived in Australia from purchasing it 4 days ago...........Usually it takes 10- 20 day to arrive. looking forward to receiving this little holy grail.