• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just noticed my slabbed comics are wavy
1 1

25 posts in this topic

On 1/25/2024 at 3:12 PM, lostboys said:

I wouldnt worry unless it bothers you to the point that you cant enjoy owning the book.

You could simply sell it on Ebay and buy another copy.

It will cost you a little but at least youll be able to sleep comfortably with visions of a perfect Spawn 1 dancing in your head.

Ive done it...

i sold my Hulk 340 CGC 9.6 because it looked more like a 9.2 to me...I couldnt sleep.

It cost me like $50 in the end but I now have a beautiful Hulk 340 CGC 9.6 and I sleep like a baby.

The spawn is a childhood book and the silver surfers we found in my father in laws office after he passed away (just laying in box unprotected with a stack of magazines lol)...I am weird, I can go weeks without it bothering me or spend weeks obsessing over it. If its just scrunched by the well, like others have suggested, it probably won't bother me as much. That said, I appreciate your situation...if these books didnt have sentimental value I totally would have done what you did haha