• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Change in Grading Fees Effective 24 Jan 2024
2 2

30 posts in this topic

On 1/31/2024 at 6:16 PM, Jason Goldman-Hall said:

Is there any confirmation anywhere if the discount applies to Signature Series submissions? The graphics online all leave it out, but the info on the tiers does not include SS in the excluded items, so I'm assuming (hoping?) the discount applies. 

This is from the front page of CGC right now, bold added:

"Plus, the Associate, Premium and Elite member discounts also apply to CGC Signature Series grading fees, CGC Pressing fees and Fast Track."

On 1/31/2024 at 6:37 PM, Stefan_W said:

This is from the front page of CGC right now, bold added:

"Plus, the Associate, Premium and Elite member discounts also apply to CGC Signature Series grading fees, CGC Pressing fees and Fast Track."

Does it say whether a premium account credit is good across cgc? Like I have it for auto renew for comics, but could I use part of that $150 credit for video games and cards? Since it was all cgc?

I don't renew until a couple of months, but was curious 🤔

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 1/31/2024 at 7:50 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Does it say whether a premium account credit is good across cgc? Like I have it for auto renew for comics, but could I use part of that $150 credit for video games and cards? Since it was all cgc?

No idea, but maybe @CGC Mike can weigh in on that one. 

• Administrator
On 1/31/2024 at 8:39 PM, Stefan_W said:
On 1/31/2024 at 7:50 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

No idea, but maybe @CGC Mike can weigh in on that one. 

I wish I had the answer for you.  This would be a good question for Ask CGC.  

On 1/31/2024 at 7:44 PM, CGC Mike said:

I wish I had the answer for you.  This would be a good question for Ask CGC.  

And done, although it wasnt in the best of English and grammer lol

Basically copy and pasted the post above, but I tried to perfect it a little lol

• Administrator
On 1/31/2024 at 9:04 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

And done, although it wasnt in the best of English and grammer lol

Basically copy and pasted the post above, but I tried to perfect it a little lol

As long as you mentioned premium, comics, credit and other, you should be good.

On 1/31/2024 at 8:09 PM, CGC Mike said:

As long as you mentioned premium, comics, credit and other, you should be good.

It intrigued me, as I know I can log in to video games and cards using the same info as CGC comics, I posted subsequent posts if the membership to one enabled the credit to be split between services or is it a singular service. Presumably they'd want each one to either be tried as "once you start you can't stop or all the money upfront as a membership separately for all cgc?"

I'm tired though, it might get approved tomorrow, I'll sleep on it after editing and follow up tomorrow :)