• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sealed and signed with certificates to be graded
1 1

5 posts in this topic

I just recently started sending some of my comics in for grading. I have an X-MEN and a Morbius that are both signed and sealed, I’m guessing at the time of the signings, that also have certificates of authenticity in the package. If I send them in do the certs get placed back in the slab? Do they get returned to me or should I open the packaging and remove them before sending them in? Just curious.

On 1/26/2024 at 11:02 AM, Agapup said:

I just recently started sending some of my comics in for grading. I have an X-MEN and a Morbius that are both signed and sealed, I’m guessing at the time of the signings, that also have certificates of authenticity in the package. If I send them in do the certs get placed back in the slab? Do they get returned to me or should I open the packaging and remove them before sending them in? Just curious.

As already stated any book with an unwitnessed signature will be return in a green label (usually) or blue label with deductions and "name written on cover" notation. Anything you send with the comic... ANYTHING; will be thrown away and not returned.

If you want the signatures verified and graded (or just verified) you will need to go to the guys across the street.