• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2009 Topps UFC Round 1 Silver Registry set greatness boxes :)
1 1

11 posts in this topic

Welp.  Getting the 'Your card is not part of this set' thing when attempting to add a card to a registry set that has the full checklist listed, and 20 cards already registered in the set again.    I have to wait for someone to approve a card for the registry set that already has the full checklist in it and part of the set already in it.  ugh.    

• Administrator
On 1/30/2024 at 4:57 PM, 1980sMoshPit said:

Welp.  Getting the 'Your card is not part of this set' thing when attempting to add a card to a registry set that has the full checklist listed, and 20 cards already registered in the set again.    I have to wait for someone to approve a card for the registry set that already has the full checklist in it and part of the set already in it.  ugh.    

We apologize for the inconvenience.  When a set is created we will add any necessary information from our database.  If we have not yet graded a card, we do not have the necessary information to add to the set which is why you receive that message.  I see your request to add cards in our queue and will process them today.   

• Administrator
On 1/30/2024 at 6:16 PM, 1980sMoshPit said:

ugh again.    This card did add but with a zero point score.  This is one of the elite cards of the set.   

maybe one day things will work here. 

Screenshot 2024-01-30 161317.png

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.  This has been corrected.

ahh you guys are wonderful.   thank you. 

Going through the rest of my received cards today.. One by one. :) 

and if I get too many beverages in, I promise not to post stuff again that can get me banned :) heh