• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

International Edition Questions
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Why are Canadian Variants not listed? They are more rare than U,S version. Lego labels. how about those? When grading a high value book, should n;t  every thing be noted or are we to lazy to give a buyer his hundreds of hard earn money the right?

When grading a book all variables should be noted. Canadian Variant are more rare.My friend finally got CGC to understand they are more rare just like Mark Jewelers and newsstand  If I buy a book I make sure I research it before buying . why is CGC not doing the same?. FBI can verify sigs but we cannot get one properly hired?

M

Edited by MattM CS
Length of title.

I agree. Maybe we should all wait for a great grading company and not posting ads for jobs and we will teach you.CGC employees.Employee has a crappy day so I know all the points of my book should be a 9.8 OR LEAST  9.4. But comes back an 8.0. WOW How many of you agree? 

• Administrator

Hello @BLEKA-TESA,

Can you please send me some examples of the Canadian Editions or other variants that are not currently listed on our census that have been graded so I can review this with our graders? Thanks for your understanding!