• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

mY FRIEND cHRIS cOBAIN TOLD ME ONCE GEORGIE IT IS LIKE pINK fLOYD SAYS US AGAINST THE MACHINE
4 4

27 posts in this topic

Welcome to the boards.

I believe competition in any industry is a good thing.  

In the comic book grading industry, there are at least two serious grading companies, and that's a good thing for consumers.  There's also another company, PGX, for those who don't know any better.

On 2/1/2024 at 4:21 AM, BLEKA-TESA said:

WE DO HAVE CHOICES, MANY ON GRADING, LET US STAY WITH A ONE COMPANY THAT CHARGES US $25-$50 FOR A GRADE PERIOD. THIS HERE IS GREED PERIOD. WE FOLLOW THE BS THEY ALL GIVE US THAT ONLY ONE COMPANY SERF ICES. I do not believe so. do you? 

Why are you screaming at us?

On 2/1/2024 at 10:50 AM, Dr. Balls said:

mY FRIEND cOTTON eYE jOE ONCE TOLD ME I'D BEEN MARRIED A LONG TIME AGO, WHERE DO YOU COME FROM, WHERE DID YOU GO?

digging that new avatar (thumbsu

On 2/2/2024 at 9:43 PM, Readcomix said:

I have to say, and this makes no sense at all, but every time a boardie changes their avatar my first thought is, “Now how am I ever going to recognize them at a convention?” :screwy:

If I were 20 years younger, I'd say 'look for the guy with all the bikini girls around him.'

On 2/3/2024 at 8:25 AM, Dr. Balls said:

If I were 20 years younger, I'd say 'look for the guy with all the bikini girls around him.'

I've found you can get that effect by using dollar bills when your looks start to go.