• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Requesting a new set type
2 2

7 posts in this topic

I've been trying everything I can think of, and I cannot request a set so I show my cards. Here is the error. I have put the data in every slot in every way and it still doesnt work. I put rando keystrokes into the slots and it accepted it. :)

image.png.09caac54818f9009c2954a003434fd5f.png

• Administrator
On 2/3/2024 at 2:56 PM, RodFarva said:

I've been trying everything I can think of, and I cannot request a set so I show my cards. Here is the error. I have put the data in every slot in every way and it still doesnt work. I put rando keystrokes into the slots and it accepted it. :)

On 2/5/2024 at 7:15 AM, cyclonus11 said:

I've noticed that it doesn't work unless all of the cards are in the pop report. It won't work on cert #s if I just got the grades.

We have been having some issues with the set request form and our web team is investigating. 

@cyclonus11 thank you so much for the information about the pop report!

I will pass this along both of your comments to the web team :) 

I too am having the same issue. There is one Pokemon card that won't go into the set it shows on the top and wants me to make a new one. No matter what I put I get an error.. I have been trying for maybe an hour a day for a couple days now. 

CGC.png

• Administrator
On 2/22/2024 at 2:21 PM, dankie said:

I too am having the same issue. There is one Pokemon card that won't go into the set it shows on the top and wants me to make a new one. No matter what I put I get an error.. I have been trying for maybe an hour a day for a couple days now. 

This is a known error that we're working on. Unfortunately, I don't have a timeline for a fix yet. I'm sorry for any inconvenience.

I would recommend continuing to try the set request form when you have a new request, but if it doesn't work the first time, then please feel free to post on the chat board thread about what sets you would like to see next, as I do add those suggestions to the list. 

I see that the image you posted is for the Astral Radiance set, that set is coming soon! :) 

Here is a link to the chat board thread I mentioned:

On 2/23/2024 at 9:32 AM, CGC Lyndsey said:

This is a known error that we're working on. Unfortunately, I don't have a timeline for a fix yet. I'm sorry for any inconvenience.

I would recommend continuing to try the set request form when you have a new request, but if it doesn't work the first time, then please feel free to post on the chat board thread about what sets you would like to see next, as I do add those suggestions to the list. 

I see that the image you posted is for the Astral Radiance set, that set is coming soon! :) 

Here is a link to the chat board thread I mentioned:

Thank you Lyndsey! I can wait until all gets situated.. I don't really do it for the points but more for organization. I would be in dead last if it was for the points as I just started collecting 4 months ago lol