• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need some sig help!
1 1

9 posts in this topic

Got this in a hugeeee collection I bought and honestly I'm not a signature hound like a lot of ppl .

SDCC 2015 program with what I can count is 25 signers 

I can make out a few but I could use your knowledge to figure out the rest 

Much appreciated 

Screenshot_20240128-001815.png

Screenshot_20240204-210920.png

Screenshot_20240204-210854.png

Edited by Robbyp83

Cool book! 5 of them look like Mignola, Adam Hughes, Skottie Young, Jim Lee and Stan Lee.

Edited by s-man

Look online for other signed programs from same sdcc and see if they’re labeled and can help you

Welcome to the forums: some of the names we have already identified on FB and some new ones:

1. Dan Harmon
  2. Justin Roiland
  3. Jim Lee
  4. Stan Lee
  5. Adam Hughes
  6. Mike Mignola
  7. Scottie Young
  8. Amanda Connner
  9. Mike McCone
  10. Tony Daniel
  11. Frank Cho

Edited by DougC

On 2/6/2024 at 7:03 AM, Jordysnordy said:
On 2/6/2024 at 6:40 AM, revat said:

Look online for other signed programs from same sdcc and see if they’re labeled and can help you

Most are adverse to work - that's why they post here :wink:

I understand being new to comics, but people aren't new to asking for help.  And some folks can't do the barest bit of minimum research themselves, but magically they can find a related forum, sign up to make an ID, post a new thread, and ask random strangers for free help.

But can't post which signatures they already know of to save the STRANGERS THEY ARE ASKING FOR FREE HELP some time/energy.

As a general aside to the OP, I think you should take quadrant (or smaller) closeups and then number the signatures so people can help you match the name to the actual signature.  Just random folks making random lists may not help you as much as you think.

On 2/6/2024 at 10:30 AM, revat said:

I understand being new to comics, but people aren't new to asking for help.  And some folks can't do the barest bit of minimum research themselves, but magically they can find a related forum, sign up to make an ID, post a new thread, and ask random strangers for free help.

I am the one that suggested they post this on the CGC forums (from their original FB post) due to the knowledgeable and helpful community since they didn't really know where to even start. It seems I was really incorrect in that assumption. ???

On 2/6/2024 at 9:40 AM, revat said:

I've looked far and wide 

Doesn't seem to be any other signed programs ..

Hence the conundrum I'm in 🙄😂 

On 2/6/2024 at 11:30 AM, revat said:

But can't post which signatures they already know of to save the STRANGERS THEY ARE ASKING FOR FREE HELP some time/energy.

As a general aside to the OP, I think you should take quadrant (or smaller) closeups and then number the signatures so people can help you match the name to the actual signature.  Just random folks making random lists may not help you as much as you think.

You seem like the type of I'm looking to stay away from

I looked at the list of artists that attended SDCC 2015 and found some signatures that look similar however not knowing the variations in how ppl sign I'm not super knowledgeable

I thought I'd get a little help from ppl and not talked down to 

Now gtfoh