• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Incorrect Label on book - How to register?
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Hello all.

I just got a graded book that has an incorrect label.  It should be Web of Spider-Man #29 but it says #24.  My guess is that it will only go in the #24 slot for the set.  Should I get it re-slabbed before adding to my set or can something be done in the background to make this a #29 instead of of #24?

#:  2747405022

image.thumb.jpeg.053c30e95547b8f2b5c71182aad371ab.jpeg

Thanks!  :) 

Edited by pmpknface
pic added

• Administrator

@pmpknface Hey there - yes, unfortunately this book would only go into slots for Web of Spider-Man #24, because it's verifying as #24. https://www.cgccomics.com/certlookup/2747405022/ 

If this book was shipped out longer than two weeks ago, you'll need to get in touch with Customer Service and arrange to send it in for a Mechanical Error submission before it can be added correctly. If it was shipped within the last two weeks you should be able to submit it under Mechanical Error on the online submission form.