• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cracked Signature Series reholder question.
1 1

4 posts in this topic

I sent in a cracked SS book for reholder w/custom label.

The book is in the grading/encapsulation/imaging phase but the comic description does not mention it being a Signature Series book?

Is this normal? Thanks.

PXL_20240216_194636695.thumb.jpg.d75c63d26d388e460111c9f87a04683f.jpg

• Administrator

Hello! 

Sorry for the delay and confusion! I am glad everything worked out. Sometimes this information is not added at the receiving stage of the reholder process which will cause the website submission tracking page. Rest assured these reholders will still be returned correctly. If you have any other questions, please let us know. 

On 2/19/2024 at 9:21 AM, MattM CS said:

Hello! 

Sorry for the delay and confusion! I am glad everything worked out. Sometimes this information is not added at the receiving stage of the reholder process which will cause the website submission tracking page. Rest assured these reholders will still be returned correctly. If you have any other questions, please let us know. 

Hello friend.

My book is now shown as shipped but there is no grade shown. 

It actually has the page color where the grade should be.

Thanks.

Mike