• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Does CGC offer shipping via any services OTHER THAN FedEx?
1 1

2 posts in this topic

In the last three weeks, I've had five separate lots of graded books sent to me, four of them from CGC itself, and have had to contact FedEx due to issues with three of them.  My final box that was meant to arrive today has now been rescheduled for Tuesday delivery with no option offered for me to just go somewhere and pick it up myself.  Like a middle-aged stepdad, I'm not mad... I'm just disappointed.

Do CGC customers have the option to use ANY other shipping services?

Thanks!

• Administrator

Hello @Anthony Ruttgaizer,

There are a few options in this case. Unfortunately, once a package leaves our facility, no changes can be made to the delivery for insurance purposes. Once the package is returned (and for any future submissions), you can set the delivery address to a FedEx office near you for your pick-up. This option can not be added en route, however. Also, if you have a PO Box, we can have these shipped to your PO Box using USPS instead. I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any other questions!