• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

$150 Dollar Credit with CGC Premium Membership
1 1

2 posts in this topic

i am trying to submit my first submission and i do not see my $150 dollar credit anywhere ? I just applied for the premium membership and paid the $149 dollars and i got an email saying my credit was applied to any account and will be automatically applied to my next submission. When i go to the very end to enter my credit card, there is no $150 dollar credit. whats going on ? Where is my credit and why is it not applied to my order like the email and website says  ??

• Administrator

Hello @Sid2024,

The online form is unable to display available grading credits. The membership credit is valid for 1-year from the date of purchase and will automatically apply to any regular CGC fees. You will receive your invoice number(s) when your order has been processed at the CGC office. No charges will be processed until your order is received in our facility. Any available member credits will be applied automatically before processing the charge. Sorry for the confusion!