• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED! JUNK SALE GA Parts and Pieces!
2 2

148 posts in this topic

SOLD!

Master #7 1940 very early Fawcett

First regular size issue and first Bulletman

Coverless but complete otherwise. First wrap is split and detached. A bit fragile with some pieces out of last page. Fairly sound and very readable carefully. Comes with small cover copy. A complete copy is quite expensive.

$35.

master7A.jpeg

master7B.jpeg

master7C.jpeg

Edited by Robot Man

On 2/25/2024 at 1:27 PM, Robot Man said:

Master #7 1940 very early Fawcett

First regular size issue and first Bulletman

Coverless but complete otherwise. First wrap is split and detached. A bit fragile with some pieces out of last page. Fairly sound and very readable carefully. Comes with small cover copy. A complete copy is quite expensive.

$35.

master7A.jpeg

master7B.jpeg

master7C.jpeg

Take

On 2/24/2024 at 3:20 PM, Robot Man said:

Lone Ranger 1939 large May Co Giveaway

Scarce and unusual Only one I've ever seen

This is complete but what a beater. Very fragile and brittle with chips out of the edges. Pages all split at spine.

$8. sold "as is" with no returns

loneranger1.jpeg

loneranger2.jpeg

Take

All Flash #4 1942

Cover and 1st wrap missing. !st page is a little wrinkled. Nice paper. Has centerfold. Cool house ads Sorry, I don't have one to make the missing parts...Was going to keep to marry with a copy missing the centerfold.  

$30.

allflash4A.jpeg

allflash4B.jpeg

Here is a very fun group!

Lot of 40 GA comic book front covers. A good mix of titles. These were a scrapbook project by some dumb kid back in the 1940's. Some have never been glued in and some still are. Great for framing or piecing together copies. I just had to buy them when I saw them. So bright and some nice covers here.

Was $100. for the lot just what I paid for them $2.50 each!

Now $85. I will take the loss…

comiccovers1.jpeg

comiccovers2.jpeg

comiccovers3.jpeg

comiccovers4.jpeg

comiccovers5.jpeg

comiccovers6.jpeg

Edited by Robot Man

Well, with that, I am officially done. I could dig for some more but just don't have the time right now. Thanks to all who have checked out the thread, hope you found it fun for a change. Any many thanks to those of you who have bought some of these cool parts and pieces.

I will leave this up through tomorrow. I might and I might not do some price drops. This stuff is really cheap already but you never know. Thanks again!

On 2/25/2024 at 1:31 PM, Robot Man said:

Well, with that, I am officially done. I could dig for some more but just don't have the time right now. Thanks to all who have checked out the thread, hope you found it fun for a change. Any many thanks to those of you who have bought some of these cool parts and pieces.

I will leave this up through tomorrow. I might and I might not do some price drops. This stuff is really cheap already but you never know. Thanks again!

thanks...way more fun for me looking at beat up golden age than looking for minor defects on silver and bronze comics...