• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Punch holes in comics. Worth grading?
1 1

4 posts in this topic

On 8/16/2023 at 1:19 PM, CGC Mike said:

CCG

14ccc551-7e7f-4f8e-9561-3bf822f9c584.jpg

Collectors Can Now Text CCG Customer Service

The Certified Collectibles Group is excited to announce that collectors and dealers can now text message Customer Service when they have a question or need help with a submission. The number to text is the same as CCG’s toll-free number: (+1) 855-GRADE10.

With SMS messaging, the CCG companies look forward to offering a faster and more convenient way to reach our Customer Service team. Recognizing that many people prefer the immediacy of texting over receiving emails and/or phone calls, CCG made this upgrade as the latest of many initiatives to provide the best customer service in the collectibles industry. For example, CCG also recently extended its Customer Service hours from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET, Monday through Friday.

These and other updates related to optimization and technology have greatly improved CCG Customer Service over the last several months, and now CCG is proud to score above industry metrics in customer service.

Learn more

Please note that message and data rates may apply for text messages.

Hi, I am a new collector, I have some key issues in good shape but with punch holes. Can I get some help to know if its worth it sending them out for grading ?  Many Thanks. Ivan

IMG_3298.jpg

IMG_3304.jpg

IMG_3308.jpg

Absolutely agree with KCO, plus - even if you're not selling, slabs have a way of hiding a lot of defects from first glance. Those would look great slabbed up.