• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Turtlemania Silver CGC 4.5 *Price Drop* **SOLD**
8 8

66 posts in this topic

On 3/12/2024 at 7:52 AM, Kevin.J said:

What an anus

He needs to be on a list, if he turns up again in a few years memories will have faded and nowhere to check.

I'll second that.

Clearly this dinkus thinks this is funny based on his profile pic change. @ChadH good luck ever selling here, welcome to the probation list.

2024-03-12_11-20-48.thumb.jpg.dad41c15442788c606505d9c044d7032.jpg

On 3/12/2024 at 10:23 AM, universal soldier said:

Clearly this dinkus thinks this is funny based on his profile pic change. @ChadH good luck ever selling here, welcome to the probation list.

2024-03-12_11-20-48.thumb.jpg.dad41c15442788c606505d9c044d7032.jpg

Looks like he also hid or updated his info (yesterday it said he was a UPS store franchise owner..not that that's relevant). 

Edited by flchris

On 3/11/2024 at 2:43 PM, ChadH said:

Book was posted here first then listed on eBay. Sold on eBay. As you can tell I’m not on the forums anymore. It didn’t sell twice. Just once. Have a good one. ✌🏼

@ChadH you're a liar.  

Here's your post from Feb 29 in this thread.

"BOOK HAS BEEN SOLD SOLD SOLD!!"

You couldn't be more clear or more emphatic.  You sold it here, ghosted the buyer, and sold it a second time on ebay.  For what, an extra $50?

On 3/11/2024 at 3:52 PM, ChadH said:

You are referring to an autograph that sold and the buyer was in Hawaii and I don’t ship there. I’m sorry you are upset Jesse but I’ve done tons of deals. I don’t keep up with “forum rules” in that regard. It sold on eBay. The deal has been done. I’m sorry my integrity isn’t up to your standards. I’ll drink one for you later. 

And a wise azz to boot. A real gem of seller integrity. What a turd. 

On 3/12/2024 at 12:27 PM, Ryan. said:

Chad has reached out to me via PM, apologized and made a nice donation to the Hero Initiative. From my perspective I consider the transaction resolved. Obviously, others are free to retain their own opinion.

I'm glad you two talked and it's resolved. My opinion is that he should not be allowed to sell here again. He has eBay and obviously is okay selling elsewhere. It's the disregard for the rules here that should get him banned. He should have never had the item listed on both venues in the first place. The end. Tired of hearing people's pity party "I needed quick money." That's fine. Then stay on top of your chit. 

On 3/12/2024 at 10:39 AM, gunsmokin said:
On 3/12/2024 at 10:10 AM, grendel013 said:

I'm glad you two talked and it's resolved. My opinion is that he should not be allowed to sell here again. He has eBay and obviously is okay selling elsewhere. It's the disregard for the rules here that should get him banned. He should have never had the item listed on both venues in the first place. The end. Tired of hearing people's pity party "I needed quick money." That's fine. Then stay on top of your chit. 

I disagree. We've all done dumb stuff, maybe not here on the boards, but I'd give him a pass at this point. He was under no obligation to make the donation but did it anyway and that shows some good will. I don't see the need to pile on anymore at this point.

On 3/11/2024 at 1:52 PM, ChadH said:

I don’t keep up with “forum rules” in that regard. It sold on eBay. The deal has been done. I’m sorry my integrity isn’t up to your standards. I’ll drink one for you later. 

On 3/11/2024 at 1:59 PM, ChadH said:

I don’t care what list you put me on. Once I sign off again I won’t be back on. Some of yall either need to get laid or get real jobs. It’s not that deep. Have a good one

:popcorn:

On 3/12/2024 at 1:22 PM, mikenyc said:

This isn’t a pile on. This about order. This is about rules. This is about not destroying the fabric of space time. This is about not accepting it in the brown star because someone said I’m sorry. Ryan got screwed over and even if the seller would have made more money selling elsewhere, a man honors his word. Why is everyone so willing to accept bad behavior? If the guy would have come on and said “my bad, I didn’t realize that I shouldn’t make a deal with someone and sell it somewhere else at the same time and then ghost you and then attack you and everyone on the boards because it was discovered” everyone would have been completely understanding and willing to awe shucks it away. 

Also just for clarity, I thankfully have a single job which affords me the disposable income to allocate towards acquiring copious amounts of wood pulp and ink. Secondly, I get laid lots of times. You wouldn’t know her, she lives in the Niagara Falls region. 

I have teenagers. I'm used to rude behavior.

On 3/12/2024 at 2:24 PM, gunsmokin said:

I have teenagers. I'm used to rude behavior.

Well if they list a comic on the CGC boards and also on EBay, at the same time and then sell it twice and then act like a petulant child when they get busted and then pretend that they won’t ever post on the boards again, please tell them not too. 

I have a teen and a tween and they are both massive banana breakers. I also wish they had an $1,800 comic to sell because then they could obviously pitch in around the house. 

On 3/12/2024 at 1:27 PM, mikenyc said:

Well if they list a comic on the CGC boards and also on EBay, at the same time and then sell it twice and then act like a petulant child when they get busted and then pretend that they won’t ever post on the boards again, please tell them not too. 

I have a teen and a tween and they are both massive banana breakers. I also wish they had an $1,800 comic to sell because then they could obviously pitch in around the house. 

that is what their mom is for.:womanhero: All kidding aside, I'd be pissed too and I'm not privy to the conversation but if it is good enough for Ryan, it's good enough for me. I've been buying and selling for years on the boards and trouble usually starts to brew when some amateur comes on the boards looking for another place to sell and thinks they already knows the game.

> Chad has reached out to me via PM, apologized and made a nice donation to the Hero Initiative.

This was the right thing to do.

On 3/12/2024 at 1:39 PM, gunsmokin said:

but I'd give him a pass at this point. He was under no obligation to make the donation but did it anyway and that shows some good will.

Also this. 

My 2c is that he shouldn't be banned from selling per se, but I personally won't be buying anything from him.