• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where to post WTB thread?
2 2

7 posts in this topic

I found some threads where someone says you have to have 50 posts before the Want to Buy forum is shown within your account. This is my #6 post, 44 to go.

I am off to leave some posts.

• Administrator
On 2/25/2024 at 8:20 AM, Kortoga said:

I found some threads where someone says you have to have 50 posts before the Want to Buy forum is shown within your account. This is my #6 post, 44 to go.

I am off to leave some posts.

Hi

Yes, you do need a post count of 50 before the WTB forum will be visible to you.  However, if I see someone making random posts solely to have access to the WTB forum, I will reset their post count and/or place a temporary ban on the WTB forum because security is the reason there is a 50 post count minimum to begin with.  

Mike

OK, I will remind you. So you are saying my motivation and want to get to 50 posts is somehow breaking your need for security?

All I want to do is post that I am looking to buy a specific CGCs comic.  You have a 50 post rule, so I started down that road. Got to 50 posts, now there is another rule.

Thanks for the information. have a nice day.